In my English class we’ve improved in so many ways in these past two years. Im writing this blog post to show you how much i have grown in the past two years ive been in FLAGS. The two assignments that I have chosen to write about was my perfect patagraph in 7th grade and my 8th grade “The Leason of the Moth” , I chose theses two assignments because it demostrates how i have grown in my writing.

image

This assignment was from 7th grade, we wrote a paragraph for the teacher can see a strength and weekness so she can see where we were placed in writing. I have made three mistakes two because i didnt enter a space between two commas and one capilization error. In this assignment a FLAGS outcome i have demostrated was effective communicator by being able to say and explain what i needed to inform.

image

In this assignment in 8th grade first semester, we did a blog based on a peom. I have made no errors i have stated my thoughts correctly and its easy to explain. A FLAGS outcome i have demostrated was effective communicator by being able to get my point out their and to explain my thoughts.

I have improved alot from 7th grade in my writing by correcting my errors and spelling. My weeknesses i may need to improve in explain well and better reasoning and inlaboration.