These past 2 years have been an amazing experience, We have had so much fun while learning at the same time. Not only that but we have a really fun teacher that is really nice and funny that teaches us all we need to be good readers and writers. Evry year in our flags classes we have to make a presenation to our parents about what we have learned throughout the year. This day is called “Portfolio Night”. This time, first we have to write a blog that can later be our script so here it is.

image

We where supposed to watch a TED Talk and do research on a data base for a cuntry that we chose and i chose Costa Rica. Afterwe did that we had to place our information in a paragraph which was titled perfect paragraph and as you can see mine wasnt so perfect. I thought that i could of found a better way to start this than the way that i did. In this assighnemt i displayed the FLAGS learning outcome Global and Civic Minded.

image

This was the Moth blog post that was about a story we read and we had to write a blog. I think that i improved in my begining. Although i was still did badnin the ending i did good in makeing conections to the story. The FLAGS learning outcome i demonstrated was Critical and Creative Thinking .

i got better at making conections to the sources and also i got better at introductions. For high school i think that i should improve in writing conclutions and makeing better conections to get even better scores.