These past years english has been one of the greatest classes ive had. English has tought me how to make my writting proper and how to correctly use grammar. Not only has it tought me that but it has taught me english, I know that might sound kind of weird sence that is what we are learning bu coming from Mexico knowing only a few words of english it has taught me very important things. I am writting this blog post so I can see how much I have improved in these past wo years. I chose these two assignments because you can really see an impact in everyhting that i have learned.

In 7th grade I was not a flags member, therefore I have diffrent documents than other people. For my class we had to write about our dream trip, this project was very realistic. We had to search for a hotel room and airlines which was very fun this taught me a lot of very important things. I highlited a couple of sentences, in the pink tgose are the sentences which I tought were incorrect. My biggest weakness was definetly spelling and puntuation. In the first sentence I highlited I started with “walk around the town” I didnt start the sentence properly, if I did it would’ve ben written like this “we would walk around…”. One of my strengths is in the other screenshot i intruduce the sentence very well and i have no spelling mistakes. I think I started to improve as I learned new words.

imageimage

I think I improved a lot in 8th grade, my vocabulary diefnetly extended and made me a better writter. For the assigmnent that I choose we had to write about college debt. As you can see I made 0 spelling mistakes. I do have to work on evaluating my topics becuase two of my paragraphs were very similar. I think maybe doing a rough draft would definetly help and higlithing can help find more evidence.

image

Ive improved in my vocabulary and in my transition skills. I diefinetly think english class has helped me achieve this and ive improved a lot. My weakness as an 8th grader would have to be citations, in highscool my goal is to improve. I will ask more questions and encourage myself to try new citations instead of “according to ” because I always seem to use those.