Different angles have different relationships. In my math class we have learned about alternate interior angles, alternate exterior angle, same side interior angles, same side exterior angles, vertical angles, supplementary angles and corresponding angles.

image

A cool fact about triangles, all angles in a triangle will add up to 180. Take a look at the examples below.

image

Three side lengths will not make a triangle if the area of the smaller side lengths is less than half the largest square’s area. Three side lengths will make a triangle if the side lengths’ area are close to, equal to, or smaller than the largest square’s area.

image
The side lengths will not make a triangle if the sum of the 2 smaller side length’s area is less than half the large area. In an acute triangle the sum of the smaller two angles is larger than the largest square’s area. If the sum of the two smaller square’s area is not much smaller than the largest square’s area, it will form an obtuse triangle.

image
A square root is the opposite of squaring a number. You can estimate square root by using the chart below:

image
In some cases you may need to find the missing length or hypotenuse of a right triangle. To find a hypotenuse you need to identify the legs of the triangle first. iI my example below, I labeled them with arrows. The second step is to square the length of the legs. In my example, The lengths are 8 and 6, the squared versions of that are 64 and 36. The third step is to add them together. I got 100 as my sum. You would then find the square root of that number, the square root of 100 is 10. The hypotenuse length is 10.

image