Hey readers, so this week me and my table are working on a project about apps. The project was to read an article about different apps and how they work. We then wrote down our criteria  for the five apps each app has the same criteria. Their were 5 apps and I chose an app called Adobe Voice. I started trying Adobe Voice out and on a chart I wrote down if the app meet all the criteria’s we wrote down.

1 of my 5 criteria’s were color. I really liked how Adobe voice let me choose my colors. I didn’t have to chose just 1 or 5 colors, but I can chose as many as I can find. I can find the perfect color then I can mark it as one of my favorite colors and when I want to use it again I can just go back and click on it. My 2 criteria was templates. Adobe Voice had more than 10 templates. The templates were very colorful, fun, and professional. My 3 criteria was easy to use. If you just click on Adobe Voice and you have never been on it then you will be very confused, but you can always use the tutorial button to help. I tried to figure it out on my own and in 30 mins I already knew how to use it really goiod. Some thought Adobe Voice was pretty easy to use. My fourth criteria was editing features. When I clicked play to watch presentation at the end it asked me if I wanted to keep editing. So even if you forget something it will always ask you if you want to keep on editing unless it’s the real thing. My 5th and last criteria was sharing and importing. When I’m in school we sometimes have to share presentations to show our group members if everything is ok and Adobe Voice lets you do that. The app that I chose to test-drive was Adobe Voice. Adobe Voice performed well with all five of my criteria. It had a lot of color to use, it had a bunch of templates, it was very easy to use, it always asks you if you need more to edit, and you can share the presentation with whoever you need to send it to. Here is a link to my results. Here is a link to my PRESENTATION.

Me me and my group were talking and we thought that the best app to chose was PowerPoint. We thought PowerPoint was the best, because it met all the our 5 criterias. It had a lot of colors to chose from, we were able to change the color of the text. There were a lot of templates to chose from, they were very cool templates. It was very easy to use, especially because I have used that app before. You can edit your presentation when you like. Also, you can import and share your presentation to whoever needs the presentation. Some people did not like my app(Adobe Voice), because you couldn’t change the color of the text, it came with transitions, but it was only one, and you can’t add a lot of text when you have a picture. I was happy when people chose my app as second best. I knew that my app was good and people could use my app well. I will use PowerPoint(which was the #1 app preferred) later on in high school for schools projects, to make a collage presentation, to make something fun, maybe a book presentation. You can use PowerPoint for many different things. What I learned from this project was that you should always try out an app to make sure that it’s reliable and that it meets all of your criterias.