image   My grades are…..

This years grades so far are amazing compared to last years. Last I had trouble with math and English. But at the moment I have a A+ and a 4 in these two subjects which I am very proud of. Even though for this grading period I have all A’s I’m scared of falling in the cracks with science. I think I earned all my grades I have because I’m really focusing on my grades instead of other things.

It’s Easy?

This is the happiest grading period I had so far. I became very successful with my math at maintaining it as a 100%. But I have to say even though it’s the beginning of the year I faced some challenges. One of them was in math when i had take this one question over and over again but I kept getting wrong. Something that has helped my grade tremendously was retaking things I did not do so good on.

Keep Up The Good Work.

To maintain good grades at school can be difficult at times. Some things I do to maintain my grades are to ask met waver or friend when I need help. Another strategy is do they your best I know it may sound cheesy but it’s true and it will help you out. But really focus because mostly every adult that I encounter wish that they have done better or tried harder. Every Friday my parents get a email telling them my gardes in every class. If I do good they say keep up the good work but if I do bad I get consequences. At this point I am loving school and I understand everything so far.