Activity #1: Are you a different person online than you are in real life?

My personality is very different online compared to when I’m offline. One thing that differs is my ability to give my opinion, for example when we have group discussions at my school I tend not to share my ideas. Yet, when I’m on the Internet, since my identity is not known, I am free to say what I think. This is great because I can say what I want without all eyes on me, so I’m not nervous.

Another thing that is different is my shyness. In real life, I am very shy and nervous and do not tend to go with my own ideas and just follow someone else’s ideas. Then on the Internet, I am lively as can be. For instance, I am not good at making friends or talking to people I don’t know personally but when I am talking to someone on the Internet I hardly even know, it is incredibly easy to get along with that person.

Activity #2: Myself as an Avatar

image

This avatar expresses who I am since it looks like me or at least similar to me. One way this expresses who I am is because I love collared shirts, I personally think they are really cute. I also love sweaters, like, a lot. Also my avatar is not smiling but I will have you know I am always smiling in real life. The background is very significant because it showcases one of my favorite colors.

Activity #3: About me

About me here is a link to my iMovie.