This weeks project was about finding what presentation apps we liked the most. For this project our group had to choose from 5 different links to choose from, each link showed us what different app designers look for in a presentation app. Then out of 5 different apps (Explain Everything, Google Slides, Prezi, Keynote/PowerPoint, and Adobe Voice) the group had to choose one to evaluate. After evaluating we had to write about the app we chose on Google Sheets.

My group chose 5 criteria’s, these five where; customizable, easy to use, audio, how cool the fonts are, and how smoothly the app runs. The app I chose to use was Prezi. The first thing I was looking for was if it was customizable. Their was not too many costomizing options. You can’t fit the whole picture you want for the background, it just makes it all close up. Their is only a few themes to choose from. The second criteria was if it was easy to use. Prezi is super easy to use. It’s really simple and really easy to understand. The third criteria I was looking for was the audio. On Prezi you aren’t able to put any audio which can make it really boring. The forth thing I was looking for was if the fonts where cool. On Prezi there are some cool fonts but not too many to choose from. The last criteria I was looking for on Prezi was how smoothly the app ran. It runs super smooth and barely never crashes. It also auto saves for you just incase you forget to. Here’s a link to our Google sheet:

Here is a link to my PRESENTATION.

My group came up with the app ranking thinking about which of  the five apps had good outcomes form the 5 criteria’s we had chosen. Some people didn’t like my app because it didn’t have some of their needs that other apps did. When I was that most people said Prezi was the one that most people put as 3rd I was happy because it was in 3rd and 3rd place isn’t that bad. I will most likely use Keynote/PowerPoint (the highest ranked) because they are both easy and fun to use.  From this project I learned that most presentation apps are easy and fun to use while others can be really hard to use.